(VICT) levity

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visually impaired clicker trainers" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:29:24 -0800

Since my escallator incident, some folks have been asking and even
speculating as to whether I will ever take my dog on escallators again. At
this point, I honostly don't know.  It is to soon for me.  My dog may be to
traumatized, or I might be to traumatized.  Here is cartoon material.  Can
you see a dog or other service animal trying to get handler on escalator or
something else that is frightening for the owner, by using clicker training?
So, the dog would click and treat the handler as handler gets closer to the
scary thing, whatever it is.