(VICT) Retrieve: OPPS

  • From: care4k9@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:10:14 +0000

   Sorry folks, I had a preface to Debi's article and don't know what happened
to it. I have to go to my web page to write a message to this list since it
doesn't recognize my e-mail addrsss when I upload from my computer. It is
routed through a different computer with my ISP, slightly changing the email
addrss. GRRRRR.

      But since we have been talking about retrieves, I thought it would be
great to put Debi's article to the list to show the wonders of clicker
training. Debi wrote this back in 1999, but her event of training Peek happened
about 1996. That was whe I first met Debi in person. IT is a great article!

      I will be back later, I have to go and give a dog lesson! Yeah, I'm still
teaching pet dog lessons.

--
Christy Hill
A'Mickey