(VICT) Reply to Ann's question on pdf file

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:20:13 +0200

Hello list,
Sorry if this messages comes through twice.
I'm sending it once just by pressing Reply, and once by pasting the
text into a new message.
I would like to understand if both come through without Shelley
having to approve one, or if the one from Ollie goes to her.
This isthe last test, I promise...
Cheeers,
Ollie

Begninning of message for Ann:

Hello Ann,
I have actually downloaded the file, and can read it. However, for
some funny reason, it apprears on my braille display as a long column
of one word per line. Very unpleasant to read, but if you read it
with Jaws' synthesiser, it sounds good.
What I can do is save a copy as txt and send it to you. Would that do?

I haven't looked at the rest of the site. I found the direct link in
Google and got the book straight away. It is a 34-page guide; not
very big, but it looks ok at first browse.
Take care,
Ollie