(VICT) Re: success!!!

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:31:58 -0400

Hi, Martha,

Sorry for the late response.  That's great that you and your dog are
discovering the fun of the clicker, and having success with it so quickly!

Let us know what new things you discover, and feel free to ask if you have
any questions or need ideas about how to break tasks down to teach them to
your dog.

Ann