(VICT) Re: something I should probably know and don't

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:17:28 -0500

what is a leash snorkel?????  the way I teach it is I have something in my hand
then tell them to get it.  if they touch it c/t.  keep doing this then if they
pick it up out of your hand c/t.  then I add the cue get it.  then when  they
get the "get it" down I wait till they hold it longer and then I cue "hold".
then if they drop it back in my hand I c/t then cue "give".  sorry it is not in
as much detail as others would write but this is how I do it.
Ridge and Buckley Guide/SD