(VICT) Re: rudeness

  • From: "dmgina" <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:13:53 -0600

When I was at wal-mart I don't think the lady would have known her shoe size
to know what a clicker was.
I am sure when you speak to someone and they are used to knowing what they
are doing, it can become frustrating.
I get discouraged easy when I am trying to do something.
So I don't give up easy.
I just find sites hard to work with.
If it is like the schwans site, then I can do it.
But to decide what one I want and then try to buy it, this is harder for me.
One of the reasons why I did it over the phone.
Never bought it though.
Maybe someone who has a bit more understanding for a person who is getting
started, could write to me and we could talk.
I know I would be a good customer, since it is easier to get help from the
phone than it is in a store.
thanks again for writing.

--Dar
wishing a