(VICT) Re: Zion, IL? It is right in-between Chicago and Milwaukee.

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

Dianne,

Try Leader Dogs for the Blind in Rochester Michigan, and Paws With a Cause
also in Michigan.

These would be two worthwhile organizations.

Paws by the by is completely clicker training now.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.