(VICT) Re: NIxon update--LONG

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:21:46 -0400

Hi Jen, it sounds like the visit went really good.

I will tell you and Brian that Tim Horton's are here in Pennsylvania we have
one right down the block from my office, smile.

I do like it, though Star bucks makes a better chi tea, smile.  I love their
yogurt though.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.