(VICT) Re: Magnifier...available

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:05:07 -0800

Dian, so sorry to hear about loss of your Mom.  I have lost both of my
parents and it is not easy.  I still miss them.  I can relate re taking care
of the affects.  When I had to settle the estate, it took a little over a
year.  I think it was one of the roughest years of my life.  Hang in there
and know that sunstar and I are thinking of you.