(VICT) Re: Introducing the Toileting Harness

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:26:17 +0200

Hello Martha,
As far as I know, there are two versions of the=20
harness - one for males and one for females.
The one for males has only one clip where you=20
atttach the bag, while the one for females has two.

Yes, it does happen that dogs pee in the bag, but=20
that doesn't really matter. The harness won't get wet.

Hugs and Wags,
Ollie & Pretty