(VICT) Problems with posting - sorry for using the list

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:43:16 +0200

Hello Shelley,
I have problems posting to the list.
I thought it was just me forgetting to switch userids, but i note
that, if I write a message to the group from scratch, I can chose to
send it from Megatartix and it works fine.
If I reply to a message, it goes off from my main mailbox even if I
select Megatartix.
There's clearly some configuration problem, but I don't konw how to solve it.

I'll try not to reply to messages till I've found a way around this.
Sorry again, and have a nice day!
Ollie & Pretty