(VICT) LOL

  • From: "metnme2" <metnme2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:17:16 -0700

Well all month I have been going to the vi-clicker site thinking how
absolutely dead it was and wondering where everyone went! I had messed up
and forgot to create the October file bookmark so all month I have been
checking on September! Go ahead and laugh- I will try and get caught up but
my life has been a literal hell so I apologize for not writing all month

Karyn and Met