(VICT) Going to fast or going to slow

  • From: care4k9@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 04:20:34 +0000

      Boy I have been wanting to respond to this discussion for two days now.

      I'm actually having the oppsite problem with Mickey. He is just not
forcing ahead. He's like wimpy. I think it was too much work on a leash. but he
still plls on his regular leash, but get him in a harness and he is wimpy.
Normally Mickey wants to pull like he's on a sled team for the Iditarod. I try
to use encouraging tones, but that just gets him to want to look at me and
focus on me. instead of moving forward. He was starting to do really well when
I was in South Carolina, but coming back here to home, he just wants to walk at
my side like we are helling. Doesn't want to pull forward.

Christy

--
Christy Hill
A'Mickey