(VICT) Clyde and a guide harness

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <Ridge_E@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:35:59 -0500

hello all.... well I tried Clyde's guide harness on.....it fits well it is
Buckley's old one.  needles to say it is going to take a long time a lot of
c/t's and a lot of patients for both our parts.  although Clyde has a lot more
then I do.  he did well with the putting it on but walking with it on was a
challenge.  I have a feeling it has to do with the martingale.  all his other
harnesses and vests just have a strap across the chest.  I need to find out if
it is the martingale or not.  I really thought he wouldn't have a problem with
the guide harness because he gets dressed really well.  stands for me to put
the vest over his head and even puts him muzzle through the loop of the gentle
leader.  I know slow is fast and this will be real slow.  any suggestions??
Ridge and Clyde