(VICT) A Possible Answer in Regards to Met

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

I finally downloaded the September online
format of the WDJ I get. There is an article on pet
food industry changes.
Just a handful of companies who care more about the
dogs than proprietary
issues participated. One was Eagle Pack. This is a
wonderful company I know
but their food is pretty much chicken based if I
recall correctly. Anyway
they talked about eliminating china sources on
ingredients but one thing
they mentioned in so many words was that the
supplements Taurine and
Glucosamine are not available from non China based
sources. I don't know if
that has to do with just the ones added into foods if
they are formulated
differently or if it has to do with the entire
supplement industry. What I
do know is that Met takes both of these supplements. I
had been sitting here
today wondering if his food could have played a role
in his fast
deterioration and now i am left with my mouth gaping
open if this is in fact
what could be going on. It never once occurred to me
to question supplements
also when all this pet food industry train wreck
began. I may never know the
full scope of what has happened with Met and that may
be the hardest part of
it all. Learning why Curio died in 2001 truly saved my
sanity.

Karyn and Met USA, Border Collie mix Service Dog
*As We Age Together, We Treasure the Moments*