[vi-android] Re: writing a book about android any suggestions

  • From: "BobH." <long.cane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:27:05 -0000

Try a dummy's guide so that novices can get into it, then go up from there
so they get proficient, efficient, even for the interlectually deficient.
You'd need to research which versions have what accessibility, and which
platform support that version.  What lesser platforms have what lesser
version, which offers what lesser accessibility, and so on.  From choosing
and buying, switching on, getting on, getting something done; and so on.

Thanks, and BoL with it.

RobH.