[vi-android] Re: re last pas how well does it work

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:48:28 -0700

Good to know. I will try this one out this week. I will let you know how
this works for me. I have alot of pass words that I don't want to have to
reenter in. I have 2 nexus 4, 2 nexus 7 and a moto x which is basically
family devices that I have gotten from them as they have updated their
devices but I have not. I have just  decided to stick with what works and
when things don't work then I will start looking for solutions. I heard that
there will bea a moto a ssmaller sized device which will be like the nexus 6
but much smaller then 6 inches. The Moto ddroid max on GSm carriers with 5.2
inch screen android 5 .0, front facing speakers   metal chasis water and
dust proof and a really good camera at 21 mps and all the  goodies that the
nexus 6 at a smaller foot print. Also there is a droid turbo headed for
Verizone with the same spec. its got a really good  camera I think its got
21 mp for OCR  front facing speakers a metal chassi, and android 5 lolli
pop. I don't know if it will have a micro sd slot or not. But I have now had
second thought about the nexus 6 after trying out the note 4 which I think
is a bit to big for my tastes. I think the sweet spot for Android phone is
5.5 inches and smaller. That's my preference and everyone has different
tastes.