[vi-android] Re: re has any one set two factor authentication on aqua mail

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:25:22 -0700

It has  been a very good list serve. I have been around this list serve for
a while. There's a lot of good information that does come which is very
useful and useless information is moderated by the moderator. I would
suggest for those who wanted the moderated list  on the other list I would
invite them over here from the other list. If you know what I mean.