[vi-android] Re: moving the cursor in a message

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:37:50 -0400

Excuse me for interrupting, but what's the gboard? the google keyboard? Do you know how that differs from the Samsung keyboard? Wondering if it'd be to my advantage to download the google keyboard and install it instead. Really not enjoying this typing on the phone business (on my computer right now, thankfully!)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>