[vi-android] Re: Starting Talkback

  • From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:30:51 +0000

This did not work on my Galaxy S3 after it was set to factory defaults.
I also tried drawing the rectangle, but that did not work.
I tried holding  and I also tried tapping the home key first, and then two
fingers, and then the rectangle, each time after the home key, and without the
home key.
My Galaxy S3 is running 4.1.2.

Glenn