[vi-android] Re: New nexus 6 and nexus 9

  • From: norman <norman.list@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:12:18 -0400

I'm not buying a new phone this year, i wanted to but don't want a 5.5+ inch screen.

Sorry google.
Maybe the nexus 9?

So next year we should see the nexus 2 and nexus 12 I'm thinking!

@jr_raphael: Nexus 6 & 9 in depth: A simple guide to Google's new devices http://goo.gl/HpZtTt

Easy-to-follow breakdown of everything there is to know
Shared via TweetCaster

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

To receive the list as a digest, send an email to vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).