[vi-android] Re: List of Talkback gestures

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:00:19 +1300

I thihnk it would be a great idea.
Cheers, Maggie.

On 1/10/2014 11:50 a.m., Dialup @ 56k wrote:
Iaen has raised a good question.
Is there a complete list of Talkback gestures?
If not, can we create one?
I'd be happy to make a note of everyone's favourite and put it together in something accessible for distribution.
What do you all think?
Glen Barwick

***

On 30-Sep-14 11:09 PM, Iaen Cordell wrote:
all good Glen, thanks for the welcome message and advice, got any
helpful sites for a listing of all the gestures?
cheers
IC
P. S.  the note3 is a impressive device.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>