[vi-android] Re: Gestures

  • From: "Sweety bhalla" <sweety.bhalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:15:29 +0530

My Email id is: sweety.bhalla@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dialup @ 56k
Sent: 01/10/2014 7:08 AM
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: Gestures

Hello Ian,
No worries.
However I think the list that Armando posted might be better.
I can send it to you in tagged MS Word 2010 format if you'd like to have a look
at it.
Glen Barwick

***

On 01-Oct-14 11:16 AM, Ian Westerland wrote:
> Hello Glen, thanks for the list.  I definitely needed the explanations
> so information was not verbose at all.
>
> Thanks again.
>

> Ian Westerland
>

> To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
> field (new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)
>
> To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the
> subject (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android
> digest' in the subject).

Disclaimer
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
  solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
  recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
  message. Further, you are advised not to copy, disclose, or distribute
  this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions will
  be deemed unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses/spyware/malware.
IFCI Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
  is not liable for any damage that may be sustained as a result of any
  virus/spyware/malware in this e-mail. It is advised to carry out your own
  virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. IFCI Ltd reserves
  the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
  from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
  may be stored on the IFCI Ltd e-mail system.