[vcb-info] iPhone chat: sorry for late notice

  • From: Gerard Doody <jerrydoody52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vcb-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, micah.ranquist@xxxxxxxxx, tmcconnell@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 13:50:11 -0400

Hi all, I hope you can all join us for an iPhone chat tonight and every tuesday
for the rest of the summer. We discuss apps, new stuff that apple has put out
and try amongst us all to help with questions you all might have.
Topics might include the new update and a discussion of apple music. this
seems to be a major point of discussion on all the lists I am subscribed to.
the number to call is:
(641) 715-3580
Use this meeting id to access the conference
876-621-367

Remember you will incurr long-distance charges if you do not have free
long-distance calling.
I hope this finds you all well and having a great summer
Take care,
Jerry Doody
Jerrydoody52@xxxxxxxxx