[vcb-info] Re: Movies

  • From: Tom Frank <vermonttom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vcb-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 11:57:14 -0400

Hi there Barbara,
I’m going to skip the movies this month. I’m taking the week of the 13th off to
go to Savannah GA with Janet so I don’t want to take off any more time at work.
Also, I will be missing the book club on the 13th as well. I did finish Mr.
Mercedes and it was quite interesting for a Stephen King novel. I will try to
get the disks for True Site to you this week so you can listen to the book or
give it to someone else at the movie in time for our VCB convention.

take care,

Tom Frank
vermonttom@xxxxxxxxx