[Vancouver GIS UG] Vancouver GIS Users Group

  • From: doug.hrynyk@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vangisug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:27:07 -0700

Hello everyone,

The response to the call for presenters at our annual show-n-tell has been
much lighter than in pervious years.  So light in fact that we have decided
we just don't have the numbers to put on the kind of event everyone has
come to expect.  Perhaps everyone has been wrapped up cheering for Canucks.
At any rate, the usual surge of last-minute participants has just not
materialized.  Accordingly, we are cancelling tomorrow night's event.

Thank you very much to those who were prepared to participate.  No doubt we
will see at least a couple of those people as speakers next season.   Watch
the web site this summer for upcoming speakers and we hope to see everyone
again in the Fall.

Anyone with suggestions for the upcoming season can reach me through the
web site.

Regards,

Doug Hrynyk