[va-richmond-general] Re: va-richmond-general Digest V7 #30

  • From: larryrob@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:24:31 -0500

I hope some of you will cosider this.  We may be seeking bird houses from WBU
for RAS kids; they have donated "recycled" feeders in the past. mary arg.

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:02:00 -0500
From: WEalding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [va-richmond-general] VSO OBX field trip this weekend

For those going down to the Outer Banks for the VSO field trip this weekend and
thinking of going further south to Ocracoke, you may want to rethink your
plans.
Portions of NC12 on the island are closed due to bridge replacement.  See
http://www.ocracokebridges.com/

Wendy Ealding
Powhatan County

End of va-richmond-general Digest V7 #30

http://webmail.aol.com