[va-richmond-general] Re: stray cats

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:11:02 -0400

    A shot gun works wonders for strays. I'm kidding! Stray cats are a major
peeve of mine, though the problem is the owners. It's not the cat's fault.
Humane traps can be set and the animal taken to a local Humane Society or Pet
Rescue organization. Contact either the police or a pet store that works with a
 pet rescue group (or the group themselves). They might be able to help you.

Michael Shapiro
sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx