[va-richmond-general] Re: strange water creature

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol Heiser" <cheiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Richmond listserv" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:47:46 -0400

I checked out the website and the closest I could come was either a member of
the diptera/fly family or some sort of aquatic worm. There were no legs on the
creature. Length was nearly 2 inches. It was tubular in shape, rather than
flat. I have sent them an e-mail giving a description of the creature. I will
let you know when they respond. Thanks for the site.

Michael Shapiro
Henrico
sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx