[va-richmond-general] chickadee too

  • From: plmhp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:47:45 +0000

We saw a chickadee the other day with a beak full of cat fur. It was fussing at
me because  I was near where it was building it's nest - in a thistle feeder. I
looked today and there is at least 1 egg nestled in the fur. The nest is so
warm and cuddly looking Linda says she'd like to curl up in it.

Bob and Linda Cole
Ashland