[va-richmond-general] bird singing in my alley tonight

  • From: "Zwicky, Eric" <ezwicky2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 04:04:55 -0400

There's a very persistent pair of birds doing a call and response in the alley behind my house tonight. I'm on a conference call or I would try to record them,but my phone won't let me do both simultaneously.

The song or call is a series of four warbling phrases, fairly high-pitched, with the last one trilled. They have been going at it for over 30 minutes.

Any ideas what I might be hearing?

Eric Zwicky
608 W 29th
Richmond
You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send email to
va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please visit,