[va-richmond-general] Your skills are needed!

  • From: "Janice Frye" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:52:35 -0500

"I have 3 areas that are very good and need skilled birders in sparrows,
warblers, rails and bitterns to form teams."

The CBC is Fort Belvoir, which I greatly enjoyed participating in last time.
A number of my favorite birding spots in northern Va. fall in this count
circle.  If you want to shake things up and visit someplace new, or if you
already love it there and are free that day, then reply to compiler Kurt
Gaskill at kurtcapt87@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Lots of good birds and nice people are
awaiting your reply.  If Kurt thinks you won't need your own car you are
welcome to ride with me from Bon Air.  I do leave about 2 hours before the
early start, so keep that in mind as you evaluate your skills and go over
your schedule.  The count date is Jan. 3rd, and here is the link Arun
provided if you want to refer to it for planning:
http://www.virginiabirds.net/cbc.html.  Hope to see you there!

Jan

Richmond