[va-richmond-general] Webcast from National Audubon on July 21st, 1:30PM

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "VA-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:49:02 -0400

From National Audubon -

Please register and join our live webcast July 21 at 1:30 pm ET /
10:30 am PT.  We'll have on hand Dr. Tom Bancroft, Audubon's
Chief Scientist and Dr. Mark LaSalle, the Pascagoula River Audubon
Center Director. They will cover a thumbnail version of our coastal
bird survey training and how you can enter your own observations in
eBird, the online bird observation database developed in partnership
with Cornell Laboratories. We'll focus on some of the coastal birds
most threatened by the spill, as well as migrants you may have in your
backyard that are of concern.

You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the material
covered as well as general updates on the situation in the Gulf.

Please register for this live webcast at
http://www.audubonaction.org/site/R?i=PfaJcfs3_NbAFuQyCr3fVQ..

Thank you!

Audubon's Oil Spill Response Team

Audubon
1150 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC  20036
(202) 861-2242 |audubonaction@xxxxxxxxxxx

Donate to our recovery efforts
http://www.audubonaction.org/site/R?i=eK_F2ZE9JUVMGO9VMUb1OA..