[va-richmond-general] Tree Swallows

  • From: "Al & Linda Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audubon Listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:43:32 -0500

Does anyone have any records of seeing Tree Swallows this year before this
weekend in the area? Rex Springston on the TD is doing an article on Signs of
Spring and he wanted to know. I haven't seen anything on that on the Listserve
that I can remember or find. Also, does anyone have a picture of  Tree Swallow
that was taken this year?
Al Warfield