[va-richmond-general] Traveling birder(s) needed to help with Flat Stanley project

  • From: "Janice J. Frye, D.C." <jjfdc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:54:30 -0500

If anyone is leaving the state or country and will return in time to mail a
packet back to my son's first grade class by 4/25/08, I would appreciate
hearing from you off-list.  The book they are reading is Flat Stan by Jeff
Brown and the project is a one-page journal, a paper doll to "dress" for the
weather/activities/etc., and photos which you could e-mail to me for
printing if you wish.  Anyone in a position to capture young minds with your
birding and geographic adventures?   I think recently completed travel is
probably fine, also.  Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Jan

Richmond