[va-richmond-general] Re: Today at 42nd Street - James River Park

  • From: K91011@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:05:24 EDT

Larry:
I am in NC, I don't know about everyone else.
We had a Blackpoll come to tree next to the feeder and birdbath. Great looks
at the black cap, yellow legs and gray cheek.
We are now members of the Carolina Bird Club, VSO's sister group that covers
both NC & SC. I have the stuff they send to new members, you might be
interested.
I am going birding tomorrow morning and Gena and I plan to go on a field trip
withMecklenburg Audubon Saturday morning.
Will be back in Richmond next Sunday keep a few of those birds around.
Enjoyed being with you guys on Warbler Road.
Bob