[va-richmond-general] Titmouse in the house

  • From: WEalding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sjmars@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:36:40 -0400

While I was out walking this morning, my husband found a Tufted Titmouse in one
of our upstairs bedrooms.  The only way it could have gotten there was through
the open doors of the screen porch and our living area.  It must have flown
through the entire first floor and up the stairs to that bedroom.  He heard it
crashing into the windows so, he opened up the windows and it flew out.

Our pet rabbit Merry who lives in that room was terrified!

Wendy Ealding
Powhatan County