[va-richmond-general] Re: Shockoe Bottom martin roost 8/6, 8/7

  • From: "Janice Frye" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitea60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:54:50 -0400

Sounds busy!  Thanks for the update.  I have had some family stuff to do, so
it is good to hear from you.  Did the gray raptor have dark sideburns by
chance?  Sometimes the peregrines go in the trees instead of streaking by
and grabbing a meal.   Thought we were done with the red tails when we got
the report of a dead one nearby, but I guess word gets around!

Jan

  _____