[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon Society's Annual Auction and Pot Luck Dinner, November 15, 2007

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings follow birders and friends of Audubon:
  We are now 5-days from the deadline for donations and are 20-days from the
AUCTION.
  Now is the time to remind your Audubon buddies, business associates, friends
and family members to make their donations now.
  We will be putting together the Auction Catalog between now and November 9th
and if we do not know about your donation
  we will be unable to recognize you for your support.
  Last minute items will be accepted but will be grouped with other late items
into baskets for the silent auction. So, it is best to let us know in advance
what you plan to donate.

  This is our major fund raising event, We have a new larger facility, are able
to serve wine and will even have some cheese and crackers before dinner.
  For details go to our website
  http://www.richmondaudubon.org/

  Here is a sample of some of the major donations received to date (not in any
order):
  Zeiss Conquest Binoculars
  Old Town "Otter" kayak
  Wine Dinner for eight
  Photo workshop weekend in Highland County, VA
  Canoe Birding Outing
  Vintage Wine
  Birds of Prey Program
  Original Drawing by Artist Robert Caldwell
  Autographed Print by Photographer Arthur Morris "Roseate Spoonbill in Flight"
  Two for the price of one at a Bill & Linda Lane Field Photography Workshop
  Costen Floors, $500 Gift Certificate
  Flight to view regional eagle nests for 2 with Captain Fuzzzo Shermer

  We still need more donations since we have a lot of very important projects
that need additional funding.
  Please call or email me with you donation information or ideas on potential
places or people we should contact.

  Last but not least please plan to attend, bring a friend, money to spend and
food to share.

  Thanks,
  Bob
  Bob Coles, Co-chair 2007 Auction Committee
  bob@xxxxxxxxxx
  804-883-7570

  Caroline
  Caroline Coe