[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon Society Monthly Meeting, Sept 18, 7PM, Thursday

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: *RAS general list <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, *VA Listserve <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 21:29:34 -0400

Richmond Audubon Society Monthly Meeting, Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Reza’s Grand Adventure to Iceland with Lou and Naseem Reza

A few pictures and stories about Iceland to start off our RAS fall program meetings. Join Lou and Naseem Reza for a program about their trip out into the Atlantic to a land where the sun never seems to set and birds are ever present. As usual Naseem focused (no pun intended) on the birds while Lou took in the rugged scenery with her trusty Nikon. Seabirds, glaciers and waterfalls are Iceland specialties that you will get to see and hear about.

We meet at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 7757 Chippenham Pkwy, Richmond. Please come and join us at 6:30pm for pre-meeting coffee, cookies and conversations. The meeting will start at 7pm.