[va-richmond-general] Re: Red-wing Blackbirds

  • From: "katya" <katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:47:24 -0500

Dear Jim,

I don't know where your live?  I am by the river-close to the James River Park
system; just across the river from Maymont.  In early autumn, I, also, was
surprised to see several immature Red winged Black Birds at my feeder.  They
are all over the place here.  I hear their songs in the trees.  I just love the
sound.

My problem isn't getting along with other races.  It's whites.  I find them so
incredibly stupid, cruel, selfish, sadistic, heartless, dirty-minded, snobby,
self-righteous, manipulative, dishonest, invasive (like a non-native species),
corrupt, lying, ammoral, and generally a royal pain in the ass--by and large.

I would have rather had kids with that Mocking Bird.

Katie, South of the James a.k.a. Katya Flippinov--get it yet?

Caught ya flipping off?

Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com