[va-richmond-general] RAS Membership Meeting is at Twin Hickory Library Tonight

  • From: Bob Schamerhorn <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FreeList.org" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:26:03 -0400

REMINDER: The Richmond Audubon Members Meeting location for tonight is at the new Twin Hickory Library in Glen Allen (next to Deep Run High School in the far west end) for the March meeting only. There will not be a pre-meeting dinner because of this temporary relocation change. We will return to our regular location next month and there will be a pre-meeting dinner in April as well.

SPEAKER: The speaker is Penny S. Reynolds, PhD. She will show pictures taken on her recent trip to Tierra del Fuego and the Antarctic Peninsula, and talk about penguins, penguin biology, and conservation concerns for the southern polar regions.

FOR INFORMATION SEE: http://www.richmondaudubon.org/ActivFieldTrip.html

MAP (MapQuest): http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp? latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=%2f0fwXMWWgboNro%2bc9KXN2g %3d%3d&longitude=91Jufqqh6NGfFZXkCDatmA%3d%3d&name=Deep%20Run%20High% 20School&country=US&address=4801%20Twin%20Hickory%20Rd&city=Glen% 20Allen&state=VA&zipcode=23059&phone=804%2d364%2d8000&spurl=0&&q=Deep% 20Run%20High%20School&qc=Schools%20%28K%2d12%29

DIRECTIONS: From I-295 take Nuckols Road north (Exit 51A); Left onto Twin Hickory Road at the second stop light (CVS on left); just ahead on right only 1/10th of a mile before (Deep Run High School). Look for a small green LIBRARY sign in the median just before the turn into the parking lot.

COME JOIN US!

PS: We are still looking for donations of:
Used digital cameras for RAS Kids
Back issues of the NAS "Audubon" magazine for the Education Committee.

Bob Schamerhorn - Education Committee Chairperson, Richmond Audubon Society
E-mail: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 804-658-0871
http://www.iphotobirds.com

JPEG image