[va-richmond-general] RAS Meeting place changed

  • From: Heron329@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:41:22 -0400

Dear RAS members,

Because of a conflict with the church where we usually meet, we are meeting
this Thursday at the First Unitarian Church.

The church's address is 1000 Blanton Street, but it is more helpful to note
that it is the large, concrete block structure located between Douglasdale and
Garrett opposite Byrd Park, near the Carillon.

Blanton is state road 161 or what Westover Hills Boulevard becomes after it
crosses the Nickel Bridge and curves around the Carillon and what the Boulevard
becomes after it enters the park and turns past the tennis courts.

The main entrance is at the "back" of the building and there is plenty of
street parking.

Please email me at heron329@xxxxxxx or call me at 746-5599 if you have any
questions.

Margaret O'Bryan