[va-richmond-general] RAS Meeting on Thursday, 15-Jan-2015

  • From: CCC Verizon <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:28:54 -0500

A double reminder to everyone for tomorrow's RIchmond Audubon meeting.

I think the ice will be gone, and I invite all to come out for our January
meeting:

> Avian Defenders Awards will be presented to Margaret O'Bryan and John
> Dillard, two of our best.
> Jacob Powell will keep us current on what's happening in the just-started
> Virginia General Assembly session.
> Cookies and coffee and conversation will connect us...what winter birds have
> you seen recently?

See you tomorrow evening.

Caroline Coe,
RAS Program Chair

Sent from my iPadYou are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe,
send email to