[va-richmond-general] RAS Auction Book is Missing

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:47:30 -0800 (PST)

  The auction committee is closing out our successful RAS 2007 Auction and Pot
Luck Supper. Somewhere in the process of packing up the auction items for folks
to take home and closing up the church after the auction, the book, Roland
Clark's Etchings, was misplaced.

  We?re hoping that it may have mistakenly been placed in the wrong box, so
we?re asking everyone to double check any packing materials or boxes they took
home with their items and see if the book might be there. This most generous
donation to Richmond Audubon cannot be found and we need your assistance.

  Please contact either Bob or me if you find our book!

  Thank you,

  Bob Coles (883-7570)
  bob@xxxxxxxxxx
Caroline Coe (276-2397)