[va-richmond-general] Question about Mockingbird

  • From: "Suzanne Ruch Jenkins" <srjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Richmond Birds" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:57:26 -0500

I rarely see a Mockingbird in my yard and never at my feeders, but one showed up at my feeders a few days ago and is taking over. Spends most of its time on top of feeder pole intimidating other birds and aggressively chasing Red Bellied Woodpecker from feeder and closest tree. Any advice?

Thanks
Suzanne Jenkins