[va-richmond-general] Re: Peterson Birding by Ear Field Guide CDs (

  • From: molly pfister <pfisterbandb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx" <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:58:18 -0400

I mailed eveRything to NElsa yesterday.
I can't wait to use this new resource.
Happy birding!
Molly
On Saturday, May 18, 2013, Nelda Snyder <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Kathy,
> I'd love to get in line for borrowing your CDs.  I have an iPod,
finally, and a
> grandson  who teaches me about modern technology!
> My address is  9900 Arrahatteck Trail, Henrico, VA 23231.
> Thanks a bunch!
> Nelda
> On May 18, 2013, at 8:22 AM, Kathleen Kreutzer wrote:
>
> Hi everyone -
>
> Per a recommendation on the wonderful James River birding trip on April
28, I purchased the Peterson Birding by Ear Field Guide CDs
(Eastern/Central).  I have loaded these onto my iPod and realized that
perhaps someone else can use the CDs rather than them sitting on my shelf.
  If you'd like these, let me know and I'll mail to you - first come first
served!    I'll post when they are taken - thanks!

--
Molly
(Moncure)