[va-richmond-general] Re: Ornithology Help

  • From: "Janice Frye" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:25:22 -0400

This is a Virginia Master Naturalist training class.  I do not know if the
absent instructor would be able to lend a Powerpoint presentation or not.
Please contact Harry/hpuffen directly if you want to ask or if you can do it
with your own presentation.  Remember that volunteer expenses are tax
deductible (consult with your preparer if unfamiliar with the topic).  VMNs
can give lots of help with your CBCs and other projects, but many of them do
not start out as birders and this is a great opportunity to increase the
number of citizen science birders for the future!  I am leaving for the
Eastern Shore on a birding trip and cannot put time into this at the moment.
Many thanks to you if you can help.

Jan

Richmond

  _____