[va-richmond-general] Re: Oct. RAS meeting

  • From: Ann Brooks <acdbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:45:37 -0400

Linda. If it is not too late, I'll make it for dinner this Thursday.

ANN

On Oct 17, 2005, at 3:51 PM, Linda Warfield wrote:

Please bring me your unsold raffle tickets at the Oct. 20 RAS meeting. If you cannot be there, mail them to me at 4749 Southmoor Road, Richmond VA 23234. Only the unsold tickets which can be recycled. Our treasurer Sue Ridd gets the stubs and money. This info did not make it into this month's Thrasher, so this is your only notice.

Thanks,
Linda Warfield, auction chair