[va-richmond-general] OT - LOST: VA, Richmond, Severe Macaw, "Coco", Jun 04.07

  • From: "Feathermom the Chirpling" <feathermom_chirpling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:32:02 -0000

I am posting this to RAS in the hopes that one of our intrepid
birders may find the parrot and let the owners know you've seen/found
their bird.

See also here for this bird and others in the event you see lost
companion birds:

http://www.birdhotline.com/viewlos4.htm#Virginia

Thanks.

IE Ries

--- In 911ParrotAlert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "oscarbud2" <karen@...> wrote:

(11597) Severe Macaw

Richmond, Virginia . . . Coco

06/04/2007

He is green with bits of red and white on his wing. His face is white.
He responds to his name. If you happen to see him he will go with you
as
long as you say step up and his name. He loves food. I would greatly
appreciate if you see him to contact me.

Thank You

Email: cocopina87@xxxxxxx

http://www.birdhotline.com/viewlos4.htm#Virginia

--- End forwarded message ---